- Filling out the Bishop’s Order for Commodities form: Link
- Providing the Lord’s Way: Summary of a Leader’s Guide to Welfare: Link
- Thanksgiving and Christmas Items (available the 2nd week in November – Christmas). Link here for information.
Helpful Hints from the Storehouse Managers
- Units with multiple orders – Please fax or email the scanned order form(s) ahead of time so that the storehouse can order sufficient quantities of fresh food items (dairy, bread, produce). This communication to the storehouse must be received by noon of the previous business day and include on the fax the day and time of the planned pickup (for a Saturday pickup, fax by noon on the previous Thursday and for a Thursday pickup, fax by noon the previous Saturday). Fax: 508-438-0002, email: email@example.com. If you are unable to fax or email, please call the storehouse during hours and communicate the quantities of items you will need.
- Completely fill out the Bishop’s Order for Commodities Form – all information on the top and bottom, i.e. address, family name and number in family, stake and unit numbers, and telephone numbers.
- Seasonal items: Fresh fruit and vegetables are available during different times of the year. To obtain seasonal items, the recipient or the person designated to pick up the order will be asked which items are wanted when they arrive at the Bishop’s Storehouse.
- Packing Vehicles – The Bishop’s Storehouse has stopped the practice of reusing product boxes for the purpose of filling Bishop’s Orders. We have switched to using grocery bags and plastic T-shirt bags because of possible contamination issues with the boxes. We understand that patrons generally like the boxes because they are easier to pack into their vehicles. Patrons may bring boxes and leave them in their vehicle to facilitate packing, however we will not allow them to bring their own boxes into the storehouse for filling their orders.We will continue to allow patrons to bring in their own coolers for meat, dairy, etc. and reusable bags that they might use for grocery shopping.